What company has sold more Desktop 3D Printers than MakerBot? None! From it's early beginnings selling 3D Printed shot glasses at SXSW years ago (you can ask Bre Petis about that one) no company has done more to raise the awareness and educate the public as the amazing diversity of 3D Printing.
Today MakerBot makes some of the most reliable 3D Printers in the industry and along with it's recently released slicing software MakerBot Print, continues to push the envelope of what's possible.
J3D is very proud to carry the MakerBot Replicator+, the Z18 and the Mini. For quotes or questions about the line of MakerBot printers you can call us at 1-844-J3D-MAKE or click the "Contact" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Build Volume 11.6" X 7.6" X 6.5"
- Filament PLA & Tough PLA.
- 30% Faster than the MakerBot 5th Generation Replicator
- 25% Larger Build Volume
- 27% Quieter than the Replicator 5th Generation
- New Flex Build Plate makes removing prints much easier!
- Export DIRECTLY from your native CAD file! Doesn't have to be STL or OBJ only!
- 380,000 Hours of Testing.
For filament choices for the Replicator+ please check out our MakerBot Filament page and for a quote please contact us at 1-844-J3D-MAKE or click on the contact tab below.
MakerBot Replicator Z18
- 2,592 CUBIC INCHES
- Build Volume 11.8" X 12.0" X 18.0"
The Z18 extrudes in a variety of colors and prints spools in the 2lb, 5lb and 10lb sizes. Please check our MakerBot Filament page and for a quote please contact us at 1-844-J3D-MAKE or click on the contact tab below.
MakerBot Replicator Mini
- Build Volume 4" X 5" X 5"
- 98 Cubic Inches
- Filament MakerBot Small Spool PLA
For filament choices for the Replicator Mini please check out our MakerBot Filament page and for a quote please contact us at 1-844-J3D-MAKE or click on the contact tab below.